more than a couple of beers

hug longer, laugh harder, smile bigger, love deeper, live happier





background

Monday, August 3, 2009

things that should have been done LONG LONG ago.

TWO THINGS...
First-
I finally, TODAY, did what I have been needing to do for over a year. I went to the Drivers Lisence division and to the Social Security office and changed my name...yes yes I did. I am now officially Allysa Wilson Beers, that is Mrs. Beers to you!!! :) I am excited about it. But now there is a lot of work to change my name on everything else: house title, bills, at work, at the bank, and so many other places, I am sure I will be finding these "places" for the next year. But it will be good! I am excited. And I think I finally decided to do it because I am having a baby. Yeay!
Second-
I need to put a block on my blog if I am going to be putting personal information about family and our baby on there. So I am going to need to give permission to see my blog. If you would like to be on the list, either send me a message with your email on this post, or email me the email that you use at allysa3@gmail.com.
TTFN, Loves, Allysa

7 comments:

Jolena said...

add me to your list! jolena.ashman@gmail.com. Good luck changing your name. It's quite the process. I find it weird now when I see things with my maiden name, though. Funny how that works.

Melody's Voice said...

I'd Love to still see your blog :) sweetmadns@msn.com

Chris Rock said...

I love reading about all the exciting things happening to you Miss Allys! Sister Rock crock2004@sbcglobal.net

Naazju said...

I would love to be able to hear all your wonderful updates. (And congrats on taking those extra steps to be Mrs. Beers!) naazju@gmail.com
~Natalia~

Jennie said...

Oh man, going private to me means you have to keep the posts a comin so I am encouraged to keep checking.
jenniesleight@gmail.com

Jenn said...

Can you please add me also Allysa. :) I love reading about all your updates.

lyndsey wilson said...

Allysa, your mom would love to have access to your blog: janine_wilson@sbcglobal.net